Rick Braun, trumpet
Saturday, October 17 at noon
at Bayside Restaurant
A dynamic trumpeter, composer and producer, with over 20 #1 smooth jazz hits.
Rick Braun has enjoyed a career longevity that is rare in this business. He has crafted his own distinctive sound, becoming a staple on contemporary jazz radio. He has produced No. 1 hits for David Benoit, Marc Antoine, and former Rod Stewart band sidekick, Jeff Golub. Braun achieved collaborative success on massive hits with Boney James, with saxophonist Richard Elliot on the album RnR, and with BWB, a powerhouse trio completed by Grammy winners Kirk Whalum and Norman Brown.
Rick has made a mark by staying true to his own musical voice. His eclectic influences have allowed him to collaborate across genres with some of the biggest names in music, including Tina Turner, Tom Petty, Sade, Natalie Cole and REO Speedwagon.
Doors open at 11:30am for lunch, the music begins at noon.
Click here to preview the menu.
Prime Patio Seating: $90
Premier Plus Seating: $135 (Nearest to the stage under the tent. Includes a complimentary glass of red or white wine)
The price is all-inclusive of lunch, tax, tip and music. Complimentary self and valet parking.
For bookings of more than 4 in one party, please call the Barclay at 949.854.4646 during the hours of noon-4 daily.
PLEASE NOTE: Advance sales stop at 4pm on the Friday prior to the event. In-person purchases may be made at Bayside based on availability.
Bayside Restaurant’s outdoor patio is very well set up for social distancing. They have been open for many weeks now and have been following all state guidelines for safe outdoor dining. More information on these guidelines can be found here.
A very important part of keeping safe is for everyone to follow thoughtful mandatory safety rules.
- A mask must be worn when entering, going to and from your table for restrooms, socializing or leaving. While seated, masks are optional.
- We will take all attendees' temperatures upon entering and your temperature must be under 100 degrees for admittance.
- Please use common sense precautions and stay home should you or any member of your party/household have symptoms of illness.
- You will only be seated at a table with the members of your party.
- Bookings are non-refundable, though exceptions may be considered if patrons revise their plans due to individual health and safety concerns.