The Side Deal
Saturday, October 10 at noon
at Bayside Restaurant
Four friends from famous rock bands rekindle the everlasting flame of rock ‘n’ roll.
Charlie Colin, a founding member of Train, Stan Frazier, a founding member of Sugar Ray and brothers Joel and Scott Owen of PawnShop kings formed The Side Deal after achieving chart-topping success in their respective careers. The Side Deal's sold-out concert at the Barclay in 2018 brought the house down. Together again on one stage, they'll play one another’s worldwide hits alongside all new originals.
Read the latest interview
Doors open at 11:30am for lunch, the music begins at noon.
Click here to preview the menu.
Prime Patio Seating: $100
Premier Plus Seating: $150 (Nearest to the stage under the tent. Includes a complimentary glass of red or white wine)
The price is all-inclusive of lunch, tax, tip and music. Complimentary self and valet parking.
For bookings of more than 4 in one party, please call the Barclay at 949.854.4646 during the hours of noon-4 daily.
PLEASE NOTE: Advance sales stop at 4pm on the Friday prior to the event. In-person purchases may be made at Bayside based on availability.
Bayside Restaurant’s outdoor patio is very well set up for social distancing. They have been open for many weeks now and have been following all state guidelines for safe outdoor dining. More information on these guidelines can be found here.
A very important part of keeping safe is for everyone to follow thoughtful mandatory safety rules.
- A mask must be worn when entering, going to and from your table for restrooms, socializing or leaving. While seated, masks are optional.
- We will take all attendees' temperatures upon entering and your temperature must be under 100 degrees for admittance.
- Please use common sense precautions and stay home should you or any member of your party/household have symptoms of illness.
- You will only be seated at a table with the members of your party.
- Bookings are non-refundable, though exceptions may be considered if patrons revise their plans due to individual health and safety concerns.