The Irvine Barclay Theatre Lighting Supervisor is responsible for lighting related staff, and assists with load in and strike of all performances; advances lighting needs for upcoming shows; leads in hanging and focusing the event lighting design; enters lighting cues into lighting console; responsible for supervising and running all lighting for rehearsals and performances; responsible for lighting equipment inventory; maintains equipment and recommends replacement and purchasing strategies; acts as interface with any visiting lighting related road crew/personnel and/or any other working lighting personnel to communicate and ensure that stage and artist lighting quality is at its optimum during both rehearsal and performance; performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be skilled in ETC EOS
- Must be skilled in computers and networking
- Basic skills in Lightwrite, AutoCAD, Vectorworks preferred
- Prior Master Electrician experience preferred
- Positive attitude, sense of humor and understanding while working long hours under pressure at must!
- This position is part time, hourly and adheres to the California Wage Order 10-2001; $32.50 per hour.
- Part time employment at Irvine Barclay Theatre does not include benefits or paid leave
- Irvine Barclay Theatre is an “at-will” employer
- Irvine Barclay Theatre is unable to offer relocation assistance for this position
To apply, please email your resume and a short expression of your interest to: email@example.com; no telephone calls please