The Irvine Barclay Theatre Audio Supervisor is responsible for audio related staff, and assists with load in and strike of all performances; advances audio needs for upcoming shows; leads in setting up and running event audio needs; responsible for supervising and running all audio for rehearsals and performances; responsible for audio equipment inventory; maintains equipment and recommends replacement and purchasing strategies; acts as interface with any visiting audio related road crew/personnel and/or any other working audio personnel to communicate and ensure that stage and artist audio quality is at its optimum during both rehearsal and performance; performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be skilled in Yamaha Mixing Consoles
- Must be skilled in PC, Apple computers and networking
- Must be skilled in QLab and Logic
- Positive attitude, sense of humor and understanding while working long hours under pressure a must!
- This position is part time, hourly and adheres to the California Wage Order 10-2001; $21.75 per hour.
- Part time employment at Irvine Barclay Theatre does not include benefits or paid leave
- Irvine Barclay Theatre is an “at-will” employer
- Irvine Barclay Theatre is unable to offer relocation assistance for this position.
To apply, please email your resume and a short expression of your interest to: email@example.com; no telephone calls please